You can’t afford not to publish a book.
But books are for artists and creative types, right? Not business leaders.
That’s where you’re wrong. In fact, it may be time to rethink the book entirely when it comes to its role in the life of a business leader.
Books are as valuable today to growing your business as your business card was in previous decades.
Books do something for you that other mediums of communication just can’t.
- Precede you as you plan and prepare for your meeting with that important prospect.
- Follow you after your sales presentation is complete.
- Separate you from the competition through effort, commitment, and dedication to a particular topic. (Perception is everything.)
- Support you in your effort to garner the attention of traditional media outlets, event planners, and workshop organizers.
- Grow you personally and professionally by forcing you to clarify your thoughts, intentions, and expected outcomes.
A book is a statement about who you are, what you want to accomplish, and how you can uniquely eliminate the obstacles faced by the people who need what you have.
Maybe it’s time you thought about a new kind of business card.
The chances are good that you know someone whose business has been impacted by publishing a book. It could be that a book is the “silver” bullet you need to stand out, get noticed, and gain the attention of the people who can transform your business and help you take it to the next level.
Image Credit: Shutterstock