Sometimes an idea is lost before it ever gets expressed.
Whether you’re writing a book, creating a marketing campaign, launching a new fundraising initiative, need help communicating a core message in a new way, rebranding an organization, or developing a strategy to change the world, adding an experienced collaborator to the process may be exactly what you need to take the next step.
I can help…
Move you from point A to B.
(Without having to endure all the difficulties of trial and error.)
I can help…
Turn your idea into something you can act on.
(And help you construct a specific and customized process to create and manage the development and distribution of those ideas.)
- Identify goals and obstacles
- Outline steps needed to achieve maximum results
- Access to a proven process, experience, and expertise
- Customized content matrix
All packages can be customized for you or a team. No long-term commitments. Just access to experience and expertise to get you or your team moving forward.
Hourly: Sometimes an idea just needs a little help.
- You’re an organization or individual who needs help developing a content strategy.
- Your team crashed into a creative wall and you need a fresh set of eyes to get you back on track.
- You need an expert’s opinion and feedback on a project you’ve almost completed.
Half Day: Spend 4 continuous hours onsite dissecting and solving problems.
- Your team needs a jump-start creatively or strategically on a new project.
- You’re have an idea for a book, but could use help developing a platform and proposal.
- You want to start something new and need a process to guide your first steps.
Full Day: A full day of onsite collaboration and interaction.
- Your organization is making a shift and you want an objective assessment and ongoing feedback.
- You are changing your brand messaging and need to craft a new content strategy.
- You’re faced with a large-scale initiative and require assistance in projecting specific content elements of the project’s scope.
SOME WAYS I COACH ORGANIZATIONS:
- Shorten sales cycles
- Improve lead generation engines
- Raise more money/Increase gross revenue
- Implement new communications strategies
SOME WAYS I COACH INDIVIDUALS:
- Translate a concept into a content map
- Evaluate content distribution opportunities
- Create an implementation plan
- Overcome content management roadblocks
- Estimate project expenses and timelines