Are you confident that your nonprofit fully understands the difference between owned, paid, and earned media?
It’s possible that you’re leaving a lot on the table.
Learning how to leverage these three media strategies will:
- Advance your organization.
- Increase your engagement.
- Invite more people to co-create and collaborate in the change you want to make in the world.
My lastest post on Pursuant’s blog will give you what you need to understand the what and why behind these three types of media. Included are 22 questions to help you and your tem evaluate where you are and how you can improve your efforts in these areas.
Get the information you need to inform your strategy and make better decisions.
In turn, you’ll accelerate your ability to connect with people who are looking for you and wanting to join your in your work.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- Why I am extending my 30 day Google+ experiment - July 11, 2014
- Why I plan to experiement with Google+ over the next 30 days - June 10, 2014
- Learn how content can help your nonprofit increase engagement - June 5, 2014