I recently started publishing on LinkedIn. I still haven’t decided if I’ll continue to invest in this platform as a publishing channel long-term. For now, I’m just having fun with it.
Here are three of my most recent posts:
- Why Donald Sterling’s debacle might accelerate Snapchat’s success
- 7 things Moises Arias and PayPal can teach us about using social media
- 9 reasons I might drop Evernote for OneNote
Let’s connect on LinkedIn if we haven’t already.
How has your use of LinkedIn changed in the last six months?
Photo Credit: Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- [Mind Map] A healthy brand content ecosystem - March 18, 2015
- Your brand needs a publishing strategy - February 15, 2015
- Books create accountability, alignment for leaders and brands - February 9, 2015