I recently started publishing on LinkedIn. I still haven’t decided if I’ll continue to invest in this platform as a publishing channel long-term. For now, I’m just having fun with it.
Here are three of my most recent posts:
- Why Donald Sterling’s debacle might accelerate Snapchat’s success
- 7 things Moises Arias and PayPal can teach us about using social media
- 9 reasons I might drop Evernote for OneNote
Let’s connect on LinkedIn if we haven’t already.
How has your use of LinkedIn changed in the last six months?
Photo Credit: Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- Your book is your business card - January 25, 2015
- Sneak Peek from Abingdon Press – Coming April 2015 - November 10, 2014
- Never stop asking questions - September 15, 2014