I recently started publishing on LinkedIn. I still haven’t decided if I’ll continue to invest in this platform as a publishing channel long-term. For now, I’m just having fun with it.
Here are three of my most recent posts:
- Why Donald Sterling’s debacle might accelerate Snapchat’s success
- 7 things Moises Arias and PayPal can teach us about using social media
- 9 reasons I might drop Evernote for OneNote
Let’s connect on LinkedIn if we haven’t already.
How has your use of LinkedIn changed in the last six months?
Photo Credit: Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- Why I am extending my 30 day Google+ experiment - July 11, 2014
- Why I plan to experiement with Google+ over the next 30 days - June 10, 2014
- Learn how content can help your nonprofit increase engagement - June 5, 2014