You’ve likely heard about content marketing. But if you’re like most nonprofit leaders, you still have more questions than answers.
That’s OK. Content marketing is still a very new discipline.
Without process and results, it’s likely you have yet to fully understand how a content marketing strategy can be integrated into the habits and tactics you employ to expand and strengthen your ability to engage a broad base of people over an extended period of time.
You might be asking yourself:
- Is content marketing really a distraction masquerading as another BIG IDEA, or can it really help me move my cause forward?
- And even if content marketing can help, how can I possibly add one more thing to my plate?
If you participate, you can expect to:
- Better understand the social shifts that warrant a serious look at content marketing
- Gain a better handle how on content marketing is an ongoing system—not just another marketing campaign
- Uncover practical tips to get you started leveraging content marketing to increase your level of engagement today
During the webinar, I’ll also share real-world experience around the knowledge, process, and results that support a case of content marketing in your nonprofit.
And if you register and attend the webinar, you will be entered to win a free 90 minute content marketing consultation where you’ll have the chance to ask me questions specifically about your situation and how content marketing can help you advance your mission.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- Why I am extending my 30 day Google+ experiment - July 11, 2014
- Why I plan to experiement with Google+ over the next 30 days - June 10, 2014
- Learn how content can help your nonprofit increase engagement - June 5, 2014