Quicklytics is a mobile app that provides a way to access Google Analytics on a mobile device. It provides a way to review detailed demographics, traffic information, and marketing details for multiple websites from any iOS device. You can get a snapshot of what’s happening with your Google Analytics on the go with this app. It’s available for $7.99 in the App Store. Here are the highlights of Quicklytics:
- I can check visitor information for multiple websites. There’s no limit to how many websites you track.
- The home screen isn’t crowded with unnecessary data. It displays the most important figures: number of visitors, pageviews, average pageviews, and bounce rate.
- Lots of data is available if I need it. Simply tap the large chart to access audience information, sources of traffic, ad conversion, and lots of other details.
- It has full iPad support. This is another productivity app that lets me step away from my PC. You also don’t have to pay extra to get iPad support. If you buy the mobile app you can use it on your smartphone and your iPad.
- Data updates about every five minutes, so I know I’m getting solid information. I can trust these numbers.
- I can take data on the go: to a breakfast meeting, in the back of a cab, or in a board room. I can support my stance on an issue by glancing at my phone and looking at what the data is telling me.
- Reports are easy to compile. This app is intuitive. It makes getting the bottom line stats easy.
How do you access your Google Analytics when you’re on the go all day?
This blog post is part of a series highlighting some of the productivity tools our team has used to work more efficiently and create more margin to focus on game-changing ideas instead of getting lost in the details. For more posts from the series, click here.