Content marketing has quickly become the new buzzword for marketing professionals and organizational leaders. While today’s marketers, on average, are spending more than a quarter of their budget on content marketing, for many the success has been hard to define. Despite the frustration many marketers are experiencing with tying their content marketing to revenue growth, it’s a trend that cannot be ignored. We have entered an era where every business needs to consider themselves a publisher of content.
As with any new marketing tactic, it’s helpful to have a basic understanding of the practice of content marketing. You need to identify how it can benefit your brand, business, or cause. You also need to know its unique complexities before you ever write your first blog post or release your first white paper.
The goal of our latest eBook is to help you do just that.
- The practice of content marketing and the reason it matters for your brand, business, or cause
- The benefits of content marketing and why it has become such a beneficial marketing tactic for many brands
- The complexity of content marketing and how to overcome the common pitfalls
- The requirements for effective content marketing and how to set yourself up for long-term success
- The ROI of content marketing and how to win in a world that’s noisier than ever
We’ve helped others—like you—learn how to use use content to become an authority within their industries, increase the number of leads for their sales team or donors for their cause, and improve the overall health of their revenue engines. We hope this eBook will convince your business, brand, or cause to get off the bench and into the game of content marketing. It’s something too beneficial to ignore, but too complex to ever try to go at alone.
How to get your copy of An Introduction to Content Marketing:
The easiest way to get your copy of our free eBook is to subscribe to the Ben Stroup Enterprises eNewsletter.
If you’re already a subscriber, you can download a PDF version of the eBook here.
If you’ve already downloaded this eBook, we’d love to hear your feedback. This will help us shape future resources we want to provide to you.
Latest posts by Jeremy Chandler (see all)
- How to prepare your brand for a social media crisis - December 6, 2013
- 7 characteristics of a content marketing audit - December 3, 2013
- eBook Release: Social Media for Live Experiences - November 26, 2013