Bad copywriting makes for even worse content marketing.
What is bad copywriting? Writing that is…
- Organizationally focused
- Unnecessarily complex
- Full of industry jargon
- Void of any call to action
Here is a great outline of effective copywriting habits. My favorite advice from this post:
- You have to speak to a feeling that’s already there, not try to force one on your reader.
- Create strong copy that addresses their objections head-on.
What copywriting advice would you share with content marketers?
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- The history of content marketing begins before you might think - December 5, 2013
- Books help businesses, brands, and causes increase revenue - December 2, 2013
- Brand journalism and content marketing can save the day - November 29, 2013