Check out these social media tips for nonprofit leaders.
Some of the top suggestions (in my opinion):
- Use social media year-round
- Be social!
- Relationships are primary
Social media should drive online AND offline engagement.
The question I always pose to clients is this: Are you having more conversations with new people and generating more new opportunity than you were prior to using social media? If not, it’s time to adjust and rethink your approach and habits related to social media.
How are you using social media to advance your nonprofit goals?
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- The history of content marketing begins before you might think - December 5, 2013
- Books help businesses, brands, and causes increase revenue - December 2, 2013
- Brand journalism and content marketing can save the day - November 29, 2013