- You can have up to 10 on one Hangout for real-time interaction and collaboration.
- You can share your screen or even watch a YouTube segment together.
- You can create a Google doc and edit it together within the Hangout.
Add the “Live on Air” option:
- Invite the world to join you. (They can watch, but they can’t interact with you.)
- Create a regular show where people can “tune in.” Only instead of just hearing someone talk, you can match that voice with a face.
- Once you’ve finished, your recording becomes a YouTube video you can keep private or share with the world.
How can Google+ Hangouts help you humanize your content marketing efforts?
Ben Stroup is a content activist in a post-paragraph world. He is chief broker of opportunity at Ben Stroup Enterprises and believes content should move people to action.
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- Google Authorship is the latest evolution of SEO - December 9, 2013
- The history of content marketing begins before you might think - December 5, 2013
- Books help businesses, brands, and causes increase revenue - December 2, 2013