Build digital spaces online where your users, clients, customers, and influencers can gather, share, and create conversation around your brand, business or cause.
Make it easy for the people who believe in you to share your content with their networks. Here are some easy ways to get started:
- Set up a YouTube channel, so others can share and embed videos you produce.
- Make sure all your blog posts have the social button built into the template.
- Consider using a site like Slideshare to vary how your content is presented.
- Participate in online communities (Linked In, Google+) where people are already gathered to talk about the subjects that matter most to you. Focus on adding value to others. They will return the favor by promoting your content.
- Host a webinar or online meeting where people can interact with you in real-time. Then follow up with all participants to let them know where the archive video recording and notes can be found.
When you connect with your core audience in ways that help them solve the problems they’re facing and answer the questions they’re asking, they will gladly share your content with others. (And don’t be afraid to do the same.)
Many times other people can say things about your brand, business, or cause that you can’t rightfully say about yourself. Of course…you have to be a brand, cause, or organization worth talking about.
How can you empower others to say things about you that you can’t say about you?
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- Google Authorship is the latest evolution of SEO - December 9, 2013
- The history of content marketing begins before you might think - December 5, 2013
- Books help businesses, brands, and causes increase revenue - December 2, 2013