Social media looks differently than it did two years ago. It looks differently than it did six months ago. The way we use social media will look differently next year. The fact that social media is an ever-changing marketing tool is what makes it both fascinating and frustrating.
While there will continue to be a plethora of blog posts on the latest social media topics and trends, I wanted to take a quick second to highlight a few posts that could be valuable for those using social media today or five years from now.
Although social media is constantly changing, here are five posts that have broad application:
- Your Digital Real Estate Should Be Your Top Priority
- When to Conduct a Social Media Audit
- 10 Ways to Overcome Social Media Fatigue
- 35 Social Media Insights from Brian Solis
- Tapping Social Media for Maximum Ministry
What’s the best piece of social media advice you’ve ever received? How are you using social media today differently than you did two years ago?