Writing a book is easy. I’ve written more than a dozen.
It’s as easy as…1 – 2 – 3.
Writing a book is easy. The trick…the catch…the killer…the reason why more people don’t write books is because it takes discipline…
- …the discipline of observing the world around you.
- …the discipline of being quiet long enough to write a sentence more than 140 characters.
- …the discipline of editing so the reader never feels the urge to do anything other than read and react.
- …the discipline of writing when no one cares what you’ve written.
- …the discipline of writing even when everyone else is playing.
Writing a book is easy. It’s the words, sentences, and paragraphs that will get you every time.
What’s keeping you from writing your book?
Ben Stroup is a content activist in a post-paragraph world. He is chief broker of opportunity at Ben Stroup Enterprises. Connect with Ben via email, Twitter, and Google+. Subscribe via email to learn how to use content to move people to action.