I’ve been working on compiling a revised list of services based on the client work performed, particularly in the past 24 months. “Looking back” is much clearer than looking forward. In other words, it would have been difficult to create this outline 24 months ago.
I’m pleased with the growth and development of our work, especially the pace at which our set of services seems to be maturing.
Strategy (Moving Forward)
- Content Assessment
- Social Media Audit
- Marketing Campaign Development
- Organizational/Business Process Mapping
Implementation (Making It Happen)
- Social Media Updates
- Traditional Books
- Downloadable PDFs
- Direct Mail and Email Copywriting
- Case Studies
- White Papers
- SEO Copywriting
- Marketing Campaign Management and Execution
Analysis (Measurable Response)
- Database Mining
- Campaign Evaluation
- Target Audience Segmentation and Valuation
- Lead/Donor acquisition, cultivation, and retention
- Customer/Donor Assimilation Structure, Implementation, and Evaluation
Do I keep my Services page as it is today, or should I modify to include the above list of services?
Ben Stroup is a content activist in a post-paragraph world. He is chief broker of opportunity at Ben Stroup Enterprises. Connect with Ben via email, Twitter, and Google+. Subscribe via email to learn how to use content to move people to action.