It’s amazing to watch our leisure suit idea unfold. More than 12k people have downloaded or viewed the first one.
Now we’re introducing the second one in the series: Hanging Up The Leisure Suit: How To Get Unstuck.
Here’s why I’m excited about this second infusion of content into an already dynamic conversation: Tony gets practical. The strategy of the first book is translated into a tactical guide designed to help your church get unstuck.
Some key ideas you’ll discover in this eBook:
- Systems help us understand what is happening.
- Healthy systems produce healthy churches. (Sounds simple but many continue to miss this.)
- Systems are measurable, which means they reveal “the gap” between where we are today and where God is calling us to be.
- More teaching may not be the ultimate answer or “magic bullet” many church leaders think it to be.
- No matter how unique you think you are, systems — healthy or unhealthy — are already in place. The challenge is to uncover the substance of the systems that define your church today.
Tony leaves the reader with a sense of encouragement as he ends with these words:
Good people using bad systems will never produce good results. Normal people using good systems will produce great results.
Is it time for you to hang up your leisure suit?
Ben Stroup is a content activist in a post-paragraph world. He is chief broker of opportunity at Ben Stroup Enterprises. Connect with Ben via email, Twitter, and Google+. Subscribe via email to learn how to use content to move people to action.