Leaders often find themselves in two different places when it comes to social media. Some are kicking up a lot of dust. Some have yet to begin. I spend a lot of time talking to leaders and organizations who have yet to begin, but I don’t want to ignore the potential gain for those who are already kicking up a lot of dust.
- Not sure you’re maximizing your social media opportunity.
- Feel like you’re busy but not achieving much success.
- Frustrated at how slow things are moving when it comes to social media.
Then you may want to consider conducting our Social Media Audit. This process is simple and requires absolutely no onsite time. (That means little to no interruption to your normal workflow of activities.)
Here’s how it works:
- You identify the social media profiles you would like evaluated.
- We research and score each profile based on our custom-defined grading system. (This may involve some phone interviews.)
- You get a written report that outlines our observations, identifies areas of opportunities, and defines your next steps.
No matter what channel of marketing you invest in…success is a series of course corrections. The clients we help execute a social influence strategy experience the benefits of the social media audit on an ongoing basis. Now we’re making one aspect of our service available to non-retainer clients. When was the last time you stopped to consider if you’re making progress in the social space or just kicking up a lot of dust?
Ben Stroup is a content activist in a post-paragraph world. He is chief broker of opportunity at Ben Stroup Enterprises. Connect with Ben via email, Twitter, and Google+. Subscribe via email to learn how to use content to move people to action.