I’m thrilled to be part of the Connected Church Conference hosted by Church Community Builder September 21-23 in Colorado Springs! I’ll be leading a breakout session and delivering one of the keynotes during the event.
If me bring there isn’t already enough to get you to SIGN UP RIGHT NOW…then consider these 13 (much MORE compelling) reasons…
- Connect with and learn from a dynamic speaker lineup including Will Mancini, Ron Edmondson, Wayne Elsey, Jim Tomberlin, Bryan & Shannon Miles, Don Simmons, and more.
- Learn how to better connect and engage your church to be a more thriving and effective community.
- Be refreshed and inspired at a powerful night of worship.
- Give back by donating your gently worn shoes to the ministry of Soles4Souls during our shoe drive.
- Take part in composing a Charter that will provide you with a practical, living and breathing document you can take home. It will give you ideas, strategies and tools to help you connect the vision of your church to personal life transformation.
- A conference for all churches, whether you use CCB or another ChMS solution.
- Cost is based on you bringing your team and is very reasonable.
- You’ll be challenged to evaluate your current church processes and seek to find solutions to pressing needs.
- Attend the CCB Intensive which will provide hands-on CCB training, tips and tricks to move your community to the next level.
- Connect with other church leaders who share your vision and goals.
- Walk away with tangible resources to help you lead your ministry.
- Meet and interact with the Church Community Builder staff (and their Nerf guns).
- The strategic partner area will be filled with partners who provide valuable resources for you and can get you connected with tools to help you do church better.
Will I see you there?
(Just in case you missed it…you can SIGN UP HERE!)
Ben Stroup is a content activist in a post-paragraph world. He is chief broker of opportunity at Ben Stroup Enterprises. Connect with Ben via email, Twitter, and Google+. Subscribe via email to learn how to use content to move people to action.