Every Saturday I’ve been exploring different tools that have become immensely helpful to me in my work. Judging by the conversations we’ve had offline, I would say that there are a lot of professionals looking to integrate technology into their work but have little time to figure out the what and how.
In case you missed a few posts in the series along the way, here they are again:
- 10 reasons why I love Evernote
- 4 advantages to the Livescribe Pen
- 8 ways Freshbooks saves me time
- 5 ways Instapaper helps me manage content
- 3 reasons I purchased Hypermac
- 5 reasons why I use Hootsuite
- 7 reasons to use Google Apps for Business
- 11 ways Shoeboxed.com helps me “go paperless”
- Why Dropbox rocks!
- Revisiting Google Voice
- 1Password is a time and “mind” saver
- Issuu.com as a content publishing platform
- Mobile pros need a hotspot solution
- Fax without a fax machine
- 5 things Google Readers helps me do
- Managing projects with Things
For a quick review, you can scan The Toolbox.
What tools are of most interest to you? If you could add one tool to this list, what would it be? Why?
Ben Stroup is a content activist in a post-paragraph world. He is chief broker of opportunity at Ben Stroup Enterprises. Connect with Ben via email, Twitter, and Google+. Subscribe via email to learn how to use content to move people to action.