[Note: I'm continuing a series on Saturdays called "The Toolbox." My intent is to highlight some of the software, products, and services that have become invaluable to me in my work. I think they will be helpful to you, too. I'd welcome your suggestions on what to review. You should know that these are not sponsored posts, and I'm not acting as an affiliate or receiving any funds for this series.]
When it comes to managing social media streams and content production, there is only one tool that I turn to: HootSuite. Here’s why:
HootSuite allows me to…
- …manage multiple social profiles.
- …easily create columns to help me grow bigger ears.
- …track the effectiveness of my social media activity.
- …publish RSS feeds to specific social profiles when I want them to.
- …manage my account via my iPad, iPhone, or Web browser. (They now have a desktop app, too.)
If you’re looking for an industrial grade solution to manage your social media activity, give HootSuite a try. You’ll love it!
What tool(s) do you use to manage your social media activity?
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- What you don’t know about books can hurt your business - March 5, 2014
- One thing that will make you stand out as a freelance writer - March 4, 2014
- [Interview] Effective writing focuses on outcomes first - March 3, 2014