[Note: I'm continuing a series on Saturdays called "The Toolbox." My intent is to highlight some of the software, products, and services that have become invaluable to me in my work. I think they will be helpful to you, too. I'd welcome your suggestions on what to review. You should know that these are not sponsored posts, and I'm not acting as an affiliate or receiving any funds for this series.]
When it comes to managing social media streams and content production, there is only one tool that I turn to: HootSuite. Here’s why:
HootSuite allows me to…
- …manage multiple social profiles.
- …easily create columns to help me grow bigger ears.
- …track the effectiveness of my social media activity.
- …publish RSS feeds to specific social profiles when I want them to.
- …manage my account via my iPad, iPhone, or Web browser. (They now have a desktop app, too.)
If you’re looking for an industrial grade solution to manage your social media activity, give HootSuite a try. You’ll love it!
What tool(s) do you use to manage your social media activity?
Latest posts by Ben Stroup (see all)
- Sneak Peek from Abingdon Press – Coming April 2015 - November 10, 2014
- Never stop asking questions - September 15, 2014
- The pursuit of anything and everything - September 11, 2014