[Bryan and Shannon Miles are friends. I'm excited to see how they are combining their talents to help churches in new and innovative ways. You should also know that I'm a client. I would strongly encourage you to take a closer look at your staffing strategy and consider MAG as the solution you've been waiting for.]
Finding the right Executive Assistant (EA) is a challenge! MAG (Miles Advisory Group) is a leader in church outsourcing and offers a unique EA service for churches.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should NOT hire a MAG EA to work alongside you and your church:
- You enjoy the inefficiency and lack of productivity from your current assistant.
- You love to see your assistant whisper into the phone recent gossip from the “crazy family” in your church.
- It’s exciting for you to see your assistant “stir the pot” with your staff and cast doubt on your leadership.
- You just can’t get enough of “that look” on their face when you actually ask them to do a task besides check the mailbox.
- You love paying for rising healthcare costs, employer-related taxes, time off, and sick pay.
- You desire to increase your payroll expense so you have less money for ministry.
- It’s pure ecstasy for you to scour your local community to find a quality assistant who wants to work only 15 hours per week.
- You have so much time on your hands that reading resumes has become your new favorite hobby!
- You love making “bad hires” and suffering the consequences of your bad decision.
- You think your assistant is a hottie and want to have an affair with her.
If any of these 10 reasons are true for you…please don’t call MAG. Instead, call your elder team, your attorney, your CPA, and psychologist.