The team at Ben Stroup Enterprises is a diverse crew hailing from all over the country with a set of highly complementary skills and passions. Many of us are behind the scenes so we want to take this opportunity to shine a spotlight on each member.
ERIN STRAZA partners with Ben Stroup Enterprises as a content editor. As a freelance writer, editor, and marketing communications consultant, Erin has the joy of helping organizations tell their stories in authentic and compelling ways. When she isn’t writing on her blog or for various online magazines, Erin is working on a writing project that one day will grow up into a book.
1. According to Meyers-Briggs what is your personality type? Do you find it accurate?
I’m an INFP, which is fairly accurate. I’m a dreamer, thinker, feeler who is in no hurry to make decisions and sees deadlines as reminders to start working.
2. What is one item on your bucket list?
Sadly, I do not have a bucket list! But one thing I’d really love to do in the next few years is return to India to see all the girls and staff in the As Our Own family.
3. Where/when do you work best?
I work best in the morning and even better at my favorite coffee shop.
4. What are your daily reads?
I read news every day but I spread the love and pick from Fast Co Design, NPR, USA Today, The Atlantic. I read my Bible most days, as well as Facebook/Twitter.
5. What is your favorite place in the world?
It’s a toss up between the ocean and the mountains. I love to see big landscape spanning out before me.
6. What event in the past, present or future would you most like to witness in person?
The day that running doesn’t feel awful.
7. Have you seen any good films in the last six months? Recommendation?
Moonrise Kingdom was quirky fun.
8. When you “unplug” how do you most like to spend your time?
Give me a stack of books and a mug of coffee!
9. What are you most passionate about in your work?
I love to use my words and writing to initiate change and spark passion in others—specifically to end human trafficking in India.
10. What is your tech device dujour?
I love my iPhone. It gave me a reason to charge and carry a cell phone.
Hilary Sutton is a content writer at Ben Stroup Enterprises and is passionate about giving a voice to stories that are begging to be told. You can connect with her via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or email.